Main goals for Altinn Studio.
På denne siden:
This summarizes the high level goals for Altinn Studio.
User friendly and responsive apps
- User interface that is user friendly, effective and modern.
- Support for Responsive Design both for forms and the development tool.
- Built in accessability with support for WCAG 2
- Good performance and low response time
Effective and self-serviced development
- As a developer you can do everthing yourself (including deployment to production) whenever you want, without need for orders, training ++. Bottlenecks is eliminated.
- Effective and real testing, where unit test works like in a test environment and produiction.
- Support for creating automated tests of apps
- Rules and logic is defined once for all channels (portal/web service / rest), and are more robust than current plattform
- Built inn data modelling in web based tool (and support for XSD import from external tools like SERES, OR, etc. )
- Not nescessery with Citrix for access to Altinn Studio
Simple for non-technical developers, flexible for technical developers
- Non-technical app developers have access to needed functionality in browser
- You can reuse good and testet components/widgets
- It is easy to do call against API’s in other systems (retrieve data, run external logic)
- Techincally skilled deveopers can configure all aspect of the apps, as an example make a reusable widgets, stylesheets ++
- Reuse of text and other resources on the desired level (platform, org, app), all languages supported
- Git (version control) are used for source control for the apps, both from browser and code editior.