App template and deps
Guidelines for working with the app template and its dependencies
Process for updating app template and its dependencies
Updating app template (Template files + depentent supporting projects)
- Complete changes in template
- Get PR approved
- Push alpha nugets & update reference in Altinn.Apps/AppTemplate
- Merge to master
- Complete testing of new feature Once testing is completed and successful
- Create new branch. Push nugets without alpha based on the branch Duplicate changes in Altinn Studio template
- Update nuget reference in Altinn Studio template.
Updating Altinn Platform and app template
- Code that requires changes in platform are merged in a seperate PR
- The platform code must be rolled out to all environments.
- Then, follow Updating app template for remaning changes.
If there is a need to deploy the code faster than the regular deploy schedule, a specific deploy should be considered.