Get started working with the frontend
The frontend is made up of several React applications. Each application covers a functional area.
Technologies and frameworks
The applications are grouped by the 2 solutions:
- Altinn Studio
- Altinn Apps
All of the apps are set up with the same overall architecture:
- Component: The react component
- Props: Define how the component should render
- Store: Contains all global state data used by the components
- Action: Triggered when a component updates
- Reducer: Listens to actions and updates the store according to which action is triggered
- Redux-Saga: Middleware. Intercepts the action before it reaches the reducer, in order to process data before it goes to the store. Useful for handling async operations like calling APIs.